The Clarion Hotel Restaurant in New Castle was closed due to health violations. The Division of Public Health ordered it to close because of “imminent health hazards” after a state official found rodent droppings in the kitchen. There were also pans filled with “cheese product with mold”, along with expired milk in the fridge. In order to reopen at any point, they need to order extermination services and have a deep cleaning. People have tried to contact the restaurant to ask questions about the incident but the owner did not answer. This restaurant is one out of the 65 restaurants that have been closed due to health violations this year.