• 4/25- 4/28 Kindness Week
  • 4/10 No School/Grading Day
  • 4/9 Marking Period 3 Ends
  • 3/29-4/5 Spring Break
  • 3/25 Biotech Fair

Conrad Fall Athletes Rankings

Conrad Fall Athletes Rankings

1. Lenniek Preston, Sr.,  Football

Preston has been a captain for the football team for 2 years and had 1300 all-purpose yards, 12 Touchdowns, and an interception in the last season alone.

2. Mallory Holloway, Sr., Cross Country

Along with many other accomplishments, Holloway set the school record for the 5K with a time of 19:11.

3. Jax Winterringer, Soph., Soccer

Winterringer scored countless goals on the soccer team as a freshman and has shown no signs of stopping in his sophomore campaign.

4. Alyssa Napier, Soph., Cross Country

Napier had beaten school record after school record in her first year of cross country and is looking to do it again in her sophomore year.

5. Braeden Peterson, Sr., Cross Country

Peterson led Conrad to a Conference championship last year and received all-conference honors which he is poised to continue this year.

6. Dylan Gregor, Jr., Volleyball

After receiving 3rd Team All-Conference honors last year, Gregor has led the volleyball team in kills so far this season.

7. Gia Melasecca, Sr., Volleyball

Melasecca received 3rd Team All-Conference awards last year and continues to set the standard as a setter for Conrad Volleyball.

8. Diego Fonseca- Campos, Sr., Soccer

The captain of the soccer team has played for Conrad for 4 years, is a pure team player, and is the heart of Conrad Soccer.

9. Jaydon Wells-Huff, Jr., Football

Wells-Huff had an interception returned for a touchdown and an interception to keep Conrad in the game against Mckean. He’s someone to have high expectations for the rest of his high school career. 

10. Gabe Welsh, Soph., Football

Welsh received all-conference honors last year with the most passing yards in the conference as a Freshman. He is someone to look out for in Delaware High School Football.