• 5/3 No School/Teacher Inservice Day
  • 5/26-5/30 Disney Trip
  • 6/7 Student Last Day
  • 6/1 Conrad Graduation
  • 5/31 Graduation Rehearsal/Senior Picnic
  • 5/24 Senior Last Day
  • 5/6-5/17 AP Testing
  • 5/9-5/24 Senior Speeches
  • 5/27 No School/Memorial Day

Commanders Take on Bears for Thursday Night Football

Sam Howell and the Washington Commanders will take on Justin Fields and the Chicago Bears this Thursday Night. Both NFC teams will face off at FedEx Field in Washington D.C. at 8:15 P.M. The game will be live-streamed on Prime Video or Twitch, its sister site. 

Currently, both teams are low in their divisions, with Washington being 2-2 in the NFC East, almost winning against the Eagles last Saturday but losing in Overtime to a field goal by Jake Elliott, and with the Bears almost winning against the Broncos, with Justin Fields having a monster game leading 28-7, but with the defense letting up 28 points, then getting a game-winning interception by a fumble from Fields, with the bears later being 0-4, the lowest in the NFC North. 

Both teams will have to face players such as Terry McLaurin, Brian Robinson Jr., and Sam Howell for Washington, with DJ Moore, Chase Claypool, and Justin Fields for the Bears. Currently, the Commanders are chosen to win against the Bears, but time will only tell who’s going to take the W.