• 5/3 No School/Teacher Inservice Day
  • 5/26-5/30 Disney Trip
  • 6/7 Student Last Day
  • 6/1 Conrad Graduation
  • 5/31 Graduation Rehearsal/Senior Picnic
  • 5/24 Senior Last Day
  • 5/6-5/17 AP Testing
  • 5/9-5/24 Senior Speeches
  • 5/27 No School/Memorial Day

Looksmaxxing: A Renaissance of Beauty In The Modern Era

For all of time, beauty has controlled the societal status of man. But in recent months a sort of renaissance of importance for these looks has taken place. The obsession with being attractive has haunted the minds of man and has taken control of their diet, routine, and life choices as a whole. Looksmaxing is the art of maximizing your looks, to bring forth the potential you were born with. This in many eyes seems great, but for some, it proves to be troublesome. Trends are trends in the end and the burnout of facial construction may occur resulting in the opposite effect. A renaissance of not caring about your weight, your looks, your money, and your status. If this were to happen then it would cause grave devastation for the status of man and would, in turn, cause a great turn in society in expectation. This wave of devastation almost occurred during Covid, but gladly it did not enravel itself fully. For if it did we as a society would shift too greatly, and standards as a whole would greatly change for the worse. Beauty would cease to exist and without beauty, there is just monotone depression.