• 5/3 No School/Teacher Inservice Day
  • 5/26-5/30 Disney Trip
  • 6/7 Student Last Day
  • 6/1 Conrad Graduation
  • 5/31 Graduation Rehearsal/Senior Picnic
  • 5/24 Senior Last Day
  • 5/6-5/17 AP Testing
  • 5/9-5/24 Senior Speeches
  • 5/27 No School/Memorial Day

The Art of Structured Presence

The Art of Structured Presence

In modern society, many have quit, quit living, quit caring, quit everything that makes us human. Humans need a dream, an aspiration to our life to keep it wedged in reality. For if not in reality then fantasy is where you resign and in fantasy, nothing exists, not even yourself. This is the issue with the hyper-neo trend that rules many of our lives. The pioneer to this almost brainwashing is social media, primarily, TikTok. The forever changing and close to unlimited amount of content stored on this site with each and every piece of content having the ability to influence you is absolutely crazy. But some have realized this and made a change. A change to a life free from distraction and a life only driven through acts of discipline. The structures of their face and body. A major role in this change is the gym and diet. A way of structuring your body to resemble one of early man has become an obsession for some men. Not only due to social media but through the inherent impulse that haunts our minds.