• 4/25- 4/28 Kindness Week
  • 4/10 No School/Grading Day
  • 4/9 Marking Period 3 Ends
  • 3/29-4/5 Spring Break
  • 3/25 Biotech Fair

DIAA Indoor T&F State Championship – Meet Recap

The Redwolves wrapped up their Winter T&F season at Prince George’s Sports & Learning Complex in Landover, MD at the DIAA State Championship meet. With 3 individual qualifiers and teams entered in each of the relays, 22 student-athletes attended the meet to compete with and cheer for the state’s best T&F athletes. 
The girls team finished in the top 10 in the state for the 3rd year in a row, scoring 16 points to secure 9th place. Scoring for the Redwolves were Kayla Williams (2nd, shot put) and Alyssa Napier (3rd and school record, 400m; 7th and school record, 200m). Also competing for the girls: Penny Henderson (4X8, 4X4); Shalom Che (4X2, 4X4); Emily Hartnett (4X2, 4X4); Zoey Cyr (4X8); Addison Egan (4X8); Alexis Haase (4X8); Malina Winterringer (4X2). Alyssa (4X4) and Kayla (4X2) not only competed individually, but also helped their team in the relays. 
On the boys side, Sebastian Bergstrasser was an individual qualifier in the 3200m run where he finished 10th. Sebastian also helped his team in the 4X8 relay. Also competing for the boys were: James Nesmith (4X2, 4X4); Tyler Sullivan (4X8, 4X4); Jason Webb (4X2, 4X4); Joey Dello Buono (4X8); Ryan Williamson (4X8); Brendon Southerland (4X2); Gabe Stoppel (4X2); Mykola Stepaniak (4X4). 
Seniors Kayla Williams and Ryan Williamson were honored with DIAA Academic Awards, recognizing the commitment of our student-athletes on and off the track – way to go!
Shout out to our alternates who offered great support to their team throughout the day and were ready to go if needed: Julia Abbott, Casey Corcoran, Alaynah Delpilar, and Dom Necastro.
Congrats to our team on a great season!