• 8/29 All Students Report
  • August 28- First day of school for 6th and 9th graders
  • 6/7 Student Last Day
  • 6/1 Conrad Graduation

Class of 2024 Graduate in Style

The air was filled with excitement and pride as the Conrad High School Class of 2024 donned their caps and gowns, ready to step into a new chapter of their lives. On a beautiful, warm evening of June 1,  families, friends, teachers, and community members gathered at The 76″s  athletic fieldhouse to celebrate the achievements of this remarkable group of young adults.

The ceremony began with a heartfelt welcome from Principal Kendra Todd-Dixon, followed by Superintendent Dorrell Green who praised the graduates for their resilience, determination, and unity. All speakers delivered an inspiring dialogue that resonated with their peers and the audience. Valedictorian Joyce Sosa-Marcano expounded on the virtue of perseverance. Kawane Schermerhorn highlighted the fact that there is inspiration and beauty in the Arts and Music. Emily Rodriguez celebrated the value of hard work.  And finally, Class President,-Sarah Jackson, spoke about the virtues of the class 2024. The ceremony also featured a stirring musical performance by the Conrad High School Band directed by Ms. Janae Huff

The presentation of diplomas was a moment of immense pride for the graduates and their families. Each student’s name was called, and as they crossed the stage, their smiles reflected years of hard work and dedication. From future doctors, engineers, artists, and entrepreneurs, the Class of 2024 is poised to make significant contributions to the world.

As the sun set on this memorable day, the Class of 2024 left Conrad High School not just as graduates, but as confident, capable individuals ready to embrace the challenges and opportunities that await them. Congratulations to the Conrad High School Class of 2024 – the world is yours to explore, and your journey is just beginning!