• 4/25- 4/28 Kindness Week
  • 4/10 No School/Grading Day
  • 4/9 Marking Period 3 Ends
  • 3/29-4/5 Spring Break
  • 3/25 Biotech Fair

Even Stars Get Bullied!

Jeff Kravitz/FilmMagic
    Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson together.

On Monday, December 3, Pete Davidson created an instagram post stating he is being online bullied. In it, he talks about the criticism he has been receiving after his breakup with Ariana Grande- “I’ve kept my mouth shut. Never mentioned any names, never said a word about anyone or anything.” He goes on, “I’ve been getting online bullied and in public by people for 9 months. I’ve spoken about BPD [borderline personality disorder] and being suicidal publicly only in the hopes that it will help bring awareness and help kids like myself who don’t want to be on this earth.” The next day (December 4), Ariana Grande created a post on her Instagram story asking her fans to be gentler with others. Her post said and I quote:

“I know u already know this but i feel i need to remind my fans to please be gentler with others. i really don’t endorse anything but forgiveness and positivity. i care deeply about pete and his health. i’m asking you to please be gentler with others, even on the internet. i’ve learned thru my own mistakes not to be reactive on socials so i do understand. but you truly don’t know what anybody is experiencing ever. regardless of what they choose to display on social media or how they may appear in public. i can promise u that. so please let whatever point you’re trying to make go. I will always have irrevocable love for him and if you’ve gotten any other impression from my recent work, you might have missed the point.”