• 4/25- 4/28 Kindness Week
  • 4/10 No School/Grading Day
  • 4/9 Marking Period 3 Ends
  • 3/29-4/5 Spring Break
  • 3/25 Biotech Fair

Red Wolves Make it to the Championships!

What a weekend for the Conrad Redwolves!
    We kicked off the warmest meet of the season on Friday night at Dover High with the boys’ 4X800 relay (Ben Horgan, Nick Hockenbrock, Ryan Williamson, Matthew Metzler) which just missed the school record and scored our first point of the meet with an 8th place finish. Nick Siegfried watched and waited through the D1 boys shot put, then went on to throw a personal best and school record 45-11.5 to nab a 2nd place and a silver medal in the boys D2 shot put, earning the boys an additional 8 points. Ben Williamson wrapped up the boys’ action for the evening in the 3200m run, finishing 11th. On the girls’ side, Siani Winchester ran a personal best in the 100H, finishing 9th and just missing a spot in the finals. Mallory Holloway went for it in the 3200m running a personal best and school record 11:06.72 earning her 2nd place and silver medal.
    On Saturday morning, the girls kicked off the action on the track in the 1600m run with Izzy Anderson running a personal best and Mallory finishing 5th overall in D2. Alyssa Napier ran a personal best time in the 400m, breaking her own school record (59.63) and finishing 2nd in D2 earning a silver medal. Alyssa went on to later finish 6th in the 200m, running another personal best time and breaking her own school record (27.23). Siani had another shot at the hurdles and finished strong in 15th in the 300H after taking an early tumble. The girls wrapped up with the 4X400 relay (Siani Winchester, Jordan Blanck, Mallory Holloway, Alyssa Napier) finishing 5th to nab a few more points for the Lady Red wolves. The boys’ action featured a 12th place finish from Nick S in the discus, a 12th place finish for Ben Horgan in the 400m, a 10th place finish for Nathan Cho in the 300H, and a solid 10th place finish in the boys 4X400 relay (Jaden Clarke, Nathan Cho, Matt Metzler, Ben Williamson).
    Both teams had their highest ever finishes at the state championship meet with the boys finishing in 17th with 9 points and the girls finishing in 8th with 27 points.
    Mallory Holloway (3200m), Alyssa Napier (400m), and Nick Siegfried (shot put) have each secured a spot in the Meet of Champions on May 26 based on their performances at the state meet – good luck!