• 5/3 No School/Teacher Inservice Day
  • 5/26-5/30 Disney Trip
  • 6/7 Student Last Day
  • 6/1 Conrad Graduation
  • 5/31 Graduation Rehearsal/Senior Picnic
  • 5/24 Senior Last Day
  • 5/6-5/17 AP Testing
  • 5/9-5/24 Senior Speeches
  • 5/27 No School/Memorial Day

Mexico Holds Hearing for ‘Mummified Aliens’

Mexico Holds Hearing for Mummified Aliens

Josè Jaime Maussan led a presentation in front of Mexican congress with what he claims to be two mummified alien specimens on Wednesday, September 13th, 2023. The bodies are believed to be over one thousand years old, according to Maussan. The bodies were recovered from a mine in Peru, and after being examined, the results show unique features such as a retractable neck, hollow bones, three fingers for each hand, and the capability to hold and fertilize eggs. Maussan has worked as a journalist and ufologist for over 50 years, and although he testified under oath before his presentation, his claims have still come with a lot of scrutiny. This isn’t the first time Maussan has made a presentation like this, as in 2015, he had a very similar presentation with a mummified alien body get debunked. The fake body contained very similar features and details to the 2023 bodies Maussan presents. Despite the skepticism, Maussan and his team are encouraging scientists to take samples of the bodies and conduct studies of their own.