• 5/3 No School/Teacher Inservice Day
  • 5/26-5/30 Disney Trip
  • 6/7 Student Last Day
  • 6/1 Conrad Graduation
  • 5/31 Graduation Rehearsal/Senior Picnic
  • 5/24 Senior Last Day
  • 5/6-5/17 AP Testing
  • 5/9-5/24 Senior Speeches
  • 5/27 No School/Memorial Day

World’s Oldest Dog Dies

On October 23rd, 2023, the world’s oldest dog, Bobi, was pronounced dead by its owner, Leonel Costa. Bobi was said to have lived a quiet life on a farm in the village of Conqueiros in Portugal with four cats. Costa stated he had him since he was eight years old, Bobi being born on May 11, 1992, making him 31 years old. After his death, Costa stated that to all of the dog or animal lovers out there, the secret to Bobi’s death was simply good food, fresh air, and lots of love. I think this is what a lot of pet owners should take into consideration. “Bobi eats what we eat” States Costa. Remember people, dogs can eat much more than just kibble or regular dog food brands, they are even encouraged to eat more than that. Giving your pet a healthy diet of real genuine food can change their life, just like Bobi’s. Costa also states that Bobi was never put on a leash which ties into the ‘fresh air’ secret. Bobi has won the Guinness world record for the world’s oldest dog. . Bobi’s breed has an expectancy to live till about 10-14 years of age. But all in all, Bobi just had a great life.  It proves that if you treat animals with respect, they can live quite a long life.  RIP Bobi.