• 4/25- 4/28 Kindness Week
  • 4/10 No School/Grading Day
  • 4/9 Marking Period 3 Ends
  • 3/29-4/5 Spring Break
  • 3/25 Biotech Fair

Prom 2024

Prom+2024

As prom season approaches, Conrad’s students are preparing for an unforgettable evening at Deerfield Golf Club on April 26. With its picturesque surroundings, impeccable service, and luxurious atmosphere, Deerfield Golf Club promises to transform this year’s prom into a magical night of glamor and celebration.

Ballroom, Deerfield Golf Club

Additionally, the state-of-the-art ballroom ensures ample space for dancing. With its exquisite chandeliers, tasteful decor, and attention to detail, the venue promises an atmosphere of opulence, perfect for prom night.

Junior class advisors, Justine Wood and Evan Kobosko, expressed excitement about the choice of venue: 

“We wanted to make this year’s prom truly special, and the Deerfield Golf Club provides the perfect combination of elegance and charm. Our goal is to create an unforgettable night for our students—and we believe the setting will exceed expectations.”

Tickets will be available Monday, March 11 until that Friday, March 15. Ticket prices will be $95. Purchasing tickets for a guest requires a guest form with approval from both Mr. Rappa and the guest’s Administrator, along with the guest’s photo ID. Guest forms will be available the week prior and will be found on Mr. Rappa’s door or printed from here: Guest Form Conrad Prom 2024

Original article post date: 1 February 2024