• 5/26-5/30 Disney Trip
  • 6/7 Student Last Day
  • 6/1 Conrad Graduation
  • 5/31 Graduation Rehearsal/Senior Picnic
  • 5/24 Senior Last Day
  • 5/6-5/17 AP Testing
  • 5/9-5/24 Senior Speeches
  • 5/27 No School/Memorial Day

Unity Install Fee Updates

Unity Install Fee Updates

On January 1, 2024, Unity will be introducing an install fee that will charge game devs money based on the number of times their game is installed over a certain threshold. Depending on the unity membership status of the user (personal/plus, pro, enterprise), this threshold ranges from $200,000 (USD) revenue in the last 12 months and 200,000 installs in their game’s lifetime with a personal/plus membership, to $1,000,000 (USD) revenue in the last 12 months and 1,000,000 installs in their game’s lifetime with a pro or enterprise membership. Any installs of a devs game that passes this threshold will result in a fee being collected by Unity with extra thresholds further extending to various installation ranges of 1-100k (a), 100k-500k (b), 500k-1m (c), and 1m+ (d). With a Unity Personal/Plus membership, this results in a flat fee of $0.20 per install, but with Unity Pro and Unity Enterprise memberships, this fee fluctuates. With Unity Pro, the fee changes from $0.15 per install in installation range (a), to $0.075 per install in range (b), to $0.03 per install in range (c), and $0.02 per install in range (d). With Unity Enterprise, the fee changes from $0.125 per install in installation range (a), to $0.06 per install in range (b), to $0.02 per install in range (c), and $0.01 per install in range (d).