• 5/26-5/30 Disney Trip
  • 6/7 Student Last Day
  • 6/1 Conrad Graduation
  • 5/31 Graduation Rehearsal/Senior Picnic
  • 5/24 Senior Last Day
  • 5/6-5/17 AP Testing
  • 5/9-5/24 Senior Speeches
  • 5/27 No School/Memorial Day

Quality of Soul Music

Quality of Soul Music

The ability to reach tranquility in emotion through the pure action of listening to music is quite beautiful. For music to affect humans in their questioning of humanity proves to be powerful. This is the sole reason why humans need music. For motivation, and or the building process of emotional maturity. Either through venting in vocality or venting through physicality. Some just need another, whilst others need themselves in moments of emptiness. But in these moments we always find ourselves listening. Listening to them, the person you love is such music to your ears that real music is. The fact that the voice of familiarity can act the same as un familiarity proves that anyone can enter the heart of all. To produce a composition that not only touches the heart and mind but the soul can only be compared to the bases of emotions itself. Emotion is conjured through thin air for very real environmental occurrences. These occurrences base your emotions in reality, but the emotion itself is created via the soul. This act that music plays on fiction and reality with the use of story-told emotions causes the tug of war on mind and heart to soul and feel. To feel the basis of fiction in reality is tranquility and tranquility is reached through the portal that music acts as.