GTA VI Trailer

GTA VI Trailer

Hello everybody! Last week we were graced with something the world never thought would come. After 10 long years of waiting Rockstar Games finally announced and showcased a trailer for their next installment in the Grand Theft Auto ( GTA ) game series. The last GTA game released in 2013 and it sold record amounts and made insane revenue. The next game will be released in 2025 and is set in the fictional city of Vice City, which one of their former games also takes place in. Vice City is largely replicated after Florida as GTA V took place in Los Santos aka Los Angeles. The two new protagonists are Jason and Lucia and the trailer looked extremely well. The graphics could be confusing for real people. While everyone is happy the trailer is out, it came early because of hackers online. For some it ruined any anticipation as they were seeing the game early but Rockstar Games did something unprecedented. They simply released the trailer in the highest quality to show the hackers they simply didn’t care. It was a power move and the buzz around the game last monday was insane.