What Is Your Personality?

Though it’s not the most popular thing in the world now, MBTI types are trending again. Some people find interest in astrology because they believe that your zodiac can illustrate a lot of who you are as a person, and MBTI types are similar. Instead of being related to astronomy, it’s a test that can be taken to determine how you may act as a person. MBTI stands for Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, which, in summary, is a quiz to determine your psychological preferences and how they affect your decisions as well as the way you perceive the world around you. There are 16 different types you could get ranging from INTJ to ESFP. For a general understanding of what these letters stand for, the first letters shown are I and E which represent if you’re an Introvert or Extrovert. The next letters, N and S, define the way you take in information which is between sensing or intuition. The third placement of letters, T and F stand for you make decisions and this is between thinking or feeling. The last letters that are in an MBTI type are either J or P which represent how you may deal with the world. You could either take a more judging approach or perceiving. The reason the MBTI type has become so popular is that you can research to see what people you share a personality with. This can be movie characters, TV show characters, people from video games, or celebrities. After you take the quiz and see your results, go to the personality database website to figure out what characters you most like!